- High Heat Load (HHL) housing - sealed permanent encapsulation.
- 2.5-13 µm AR-Coated window and lens
- Beam divergence < 6 mrad
- Thermo-electric cooler (Peltier) integrated.
- NTC thermosensor.
- Heatsink must be kept at 20°C with a thermal resistance 0.1°C/W for optimal operation.
Laser in HHL (Request Quotation)
- Room-temperature Continuous-Wave singlemode emission at a wavelength between 4.35 - 13 µm from stock.
- Typical average power ranging from 1 to 100 mW (please check with firstname.lastname@example.org for higher power).
- Linewidth <0.3 cm-1 due to measurement resolution, expected to be a few MHz.
- Full tuning range ~0.7% of central wavelength (e.g. ~10 cm-1 at 1500 cm-1)